The house will always be the best place to relax after a hard day’s work. It is a favourite place for the majority of families who choose the hall together to spend time in the evenings and weekends.
What makes the living room a cosy and attractive?
This Chesterfield Sofa!
This remarkable piece of furniture is a meaningful way to welcome guests and spend leisure time with your family. Beautifully designed sofa not only offers the main room of the house a comfortable environment but also give it a unique style.
In ancient times the production of sofas was a matter of time-consuming and difficult. Chesterfield sofas share a complicated history, along with elite and aristocracy.
History shows that these types of sofas generally used in older establishments, government buildings and luxury homes for generations.
Characteristic features of the couch Chesterfield:
• upholstery is made through the use of elite kinds of leather cloth;
• diamond-shaped stitches on the back created with decorative buttons, rivets and buttons;
• shaped armrests, combined with the back of furniture and having the same height;
• the rounded shape of the back and armrests, visually resembling a scroll;
• The first sign is the diamond-shaped stitch.
• The armrests flow smoothly into the sofa in the back and correspond precisely to its height.
• The third feature is the form of the armrest. At Chesterfield handle is wrapped into a tight roll, resembling volutes capitals classical columns.
• Unobtrusive feet.
• The best classic versions are the skin, white, cream, ivory, black, brown, maroon or dark green. These colours are enough to put the bed in any room, regardless of its purpose, whether it is a living room, study, library or bedroom.
• Luxurious velvet upholstery.
Exterior features Chesterfield sofas
• The diamond stitch, which was decorated with buttons into the material the French technique of “Capito”). It was to stitch a uniform distribution of filler couch. Today, thanks to the use of modern materials, it has become worn mainly decorative. Partly this technique made the sofa so famous and recognisable.
• Today you can find models that combine quilted and smooth surface, which visually adds sofa massiveness and solidity.
The apparent advantage of this immortal works of furniture art is its beauty on all sides. This allows you to place the sofa and the wall, and in the middle of the room. This creates an absolute comfort during rest and gives a sense of security.
As for style, then for almost every decision, you can pick up your best Quality Chester.” Of course, it is a traditional English-style. However, you can also select other styles (Neo-Baroque, Shabby chic, modern, loft, Empire and others.)
Thus, the Chesterfield sofa is a measure of your success and the best buying option in the selection of furniture. It is Aesthetic, durable and practical. It can serve you for many years, becoming worthy of interior decoration.